Quién debería asistir
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers.
- System and technical support engineers.
- Customers who are deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified CCE solution products.
- A Microsoft Windows PC (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8) or virtual machine with full audio capabilities.
- Must have already installed Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator or have Administrator rights to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN software and Cisco IP Communicator.
- Access to the internet with speeds greater than 1 Mbps.
- Mozilla Firefox (v45 or better [preferred]) or Internet Explorer 11.
- Must have the ability to use Remote Desktop Connection for access to lab servers.
- Headsets for audio communications can be helpful.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Attendance in Cisco Unified CCE Administration classes (AUCCE1 or UCCE-A) or equivalent real world experience. This class will assume the student has a basic working knowledge of Cisco Unified CCE and its administration.
Objetivos del curso
- Understand CCE solutions, architecture, solution options, deployment models, integrated features and call flow options.
- Apply advanced scripting principles using the expression editor and custom functions and implement silent monitoring and recording.
- Understand Cisco Finesse administration and how to set up reason/wrap-up codes, desktop layout, custom variables, and workflow applications and implement Finesse IP Phone Agent.
- Understand and implement VoiceXML applications and configure access to an external database via the VXML Server.
- Understand the concepts behind translation routing to include when, why, and how to implement translation routing in a Cisco Unified CCE or traditional ICM environment.
- Implement Cisco Unified CCE Options including Cisco Outbound dialing, Courtesy Callback, Agent Greeting/Whisper announcements, and Mobile Agent.
- Understand advanced CUIC reporting concepts including administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
Contenido del curso
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration (UCCE-AA) is a 5-day instructor-led course that helps prepare learners to implement more advanced functions and options in the Cisco Unified CCE environment. This course will provide the student a more comprehensive look at complex topics such as advanced routing techniques, Cisco Finesse Administration, using VoiceXML applications, accessing an external database, and translation routing. This course will also provide students with the capability of implementing Cisco Options such as the Cisco Outbound Option, Courtesy Callback, and Agent Greetings and Whisper announcements. And finally, the student will learn about advanced reporting topics such as advanced administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
This course can purchased using CLCs: 44