Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs (WDBWL)
The learner is expected to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Prior completion of the Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials eLearning course
- Knowledge of basic networking principles, TCP/IP, bridging, routing protocol, and VLAN operation
- Cisco CCNA® certification or equivalent work experience
Objetivos del curso
This course is designed to give you a firm understanding of the Cisco Unified Wireless Networking for enterprise deployment scenarios. In this course, you will learn the basics of how to install, configure, operate, and maintain a wireless network, both as an add-on to an existing wireless LAN (WLAN) and as a new Cisco Unified Wireless Networking solution.
This course will build on top of Wireless LAN terms, concepts, protocols, architecture and Wireless LAN Characteristics introduced in the Wireless LAN Essentials eLearning course. In this course you will investigate the components, features, and deployment aspects of the system. You will have the opportunity to reinforce what you learn with hands-on labs. This course focuses on the essential network elements of a WLAN: the access points (APs) and wireless LAN controllers (WLCs).
This course provides high-level information about the optional but recommended network management and services appliance components of a Cisco Unified Wireless Network - the Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Mobility Services Engine (MSE)—but does not provide hands-on labs and in-depth coverage of these components.
Follow On Courses
Contenido del curso
- Module 1: Unified Deployments
- Module 2: Deploying The FlexConnect Architecture
- Module 3: Maintaining and Troubleshooting a Cisco Wireless LAN
- Module 4: Cisco User Interface Enhancements
- Module 5: Appendix
Por el momento no hay fechas programadas para este curso