Cisco Business Edition 6000/7000 v10.x Implementation and Administration (BE6KIA)
Quién debería asistir
The primary audience for this course is:
- support and deployment engineers,
- administrators, or
- anyone who needs an understanding of the Cisco Business Edition 6000/7000 v10.x, for example field engineers.
Prior to attending, you should have a basic understanding of servers and VMware, and know the Cisco Unified Communications portfolio products available.
Objetivos del curso
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to install Cisco Business Edition 6000/7000 v10.x on Cisco UCS servers and VMware vSphere ESXi
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unity Connection and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Prime Collaboration features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and its features
After completing the lab exercises, you will be able to:
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Configure Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Configure Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Contenido del curso
Today, technology should enable your business to meet the communication needs of your employees and customers. In the future, it should allow you to make simple but value-rich changes. Designed with simplicity to meet these needs, Cisco Business Edition 6000/7000 v10.x helps you solve these challenges with a solution that grows with the pace of your business.
Cisco Business Edition 6000/7000 is a sophisticated, yet simple communications solution designed to strengthen business relationships through improved interactions and experiences for midsize businesses with up to 1000 users. It is an affordable, simple to deploy, manage, and maintain solution, supporting multiple applications on one virtualized platform. It is highly available, interoperable, and scalable solution.
This 3-day course will help you gain skills and knowledge necessary for initial Cisco Business Edition 6000/7000 v10.x sizing, designing, and configuration as well as day-to-day administration and management tasks. The course is based on the Cisco Collaboration System Release version 10.0.
It focuses on the initial design, configuration, administration, and essential troubleshooting approaches of Cisco Business Edition 6000/7000. It includes hands-on labs, oriented on configuration, verification, administration, and day-to-day management and support tasks. Lab exercises are delivered on an equipment ready environment where students can focus on their specific areas of interests.
Por el momento no hay fechas programadas para este curso