Office 365 & Microsoft 365 Awareness (O365AW)
Resumen del Curso
Microsoft 365 combines the functions of Office 365, Windows 10 and the Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite. This solution provides you as a company with a comprehensive, intelligent and secure environment for collaboration and communication. Despite all the advantages that this solution has, it still presents companies with challenges. SaaS, PaaS and IaaS require different and new methods to successfully implement and operate them. In this workshop you will get to know the details of a successful introduction and what challenges you will face in everyday operation with an “evergreen approach”. Nicki Borell is a professional member of the German Speaker Association e.V., Microsoft certified IT professional and Microsoft Regional Director & MVP for Office Servers & Services. He has been successfully working in the IT industry since 2003. The working environment is both SMEs and enterprise environments and the area of official data storage. As a freelance author, trainer and consultant, his focus is on the Microsoft technology stack. Nicki Borell has been a co-founder of the Experts Inside team in the areas of SharePoint, Office 365 and Windows Azure since 2011. As the founder of the “Xperts at Work” label, his fields of activity extend from technical consulting to project management to strategic advice.
Objetivos del curso
After the workshop, you as a company and decision-maker will know exactly where and how you can effectively use Office 365 and Microsoft 365 in the company. You will receive an overview and clear recommendations as to which services can be used sensibly for you, bring you professional and organizational advantages, and what a strategy can look like for you in an entrepreneurial sense.
Contenido del curso
- The Microsoft 365 Model ... a new rhythm of business
- Governance Challenge
- Planning and implementation approaches
- The Microsoft 365 project team at your company
- Operating Microsoft 365 ... and why life in the cloud is not always just sunshine
- Microsoft's global infrastructure and what that means for you and your company
- Understand and use the basics of the Microsoft Cloud
- Current highlight topics: Office 365 Groups, Microsoft Teams, Security & Compliance and how to deal with these challenges sensibly in an entrepreneurial context
- Key Topics & Call to Action - The path to your individual catalog of measures and the sensible next steps.
Duración 1 día
Por el momento no hay fechas programadas para este curso Solicitud de fecha de entrenamiento