Resumen del Curso
Moving to the cloud can bring tremendous business benefits, but it's also a big change for your employees and requires the right management approach. In this course, you'll learn how to lead your team through a Google Cloud migration so that you can realize the platform's full potential. You'll explore ways to lead by example and the psychology behind people's reactions to change. You'll also learn about the framework Google Cloud has created to help you manage this change so that you can inspire your team and move them toward your cloud goals.
Quién debería asistir
- Senior people managers from teams like IT, supporting functions (Finance, Ops, Strategy, HR, etc) and line of business in the process of moving to GCP
- Any leaders and executive sponsors directly involved with or impacted by GCP projects, but not typically C-level
- This is a private class, intended for a single customer, to bring together key stakeholders and project team to work toward a common goal
No prior technical knowledge is required.
Objetivos del curso
- Use the Google Cloud Adoption Framework to structure your change management needs
- Understand the psychology of change
- Evaluate your self-awareness about the impact of change on your team
- Assess where your team is on the change curve and how you can support them
- Recognize the most common effects that moving to the cloud can have on your team
- Create a communication plan to lead others and deal with resistance
- Recognize the PSO Consulting Services available to support your Google Cloud journey