Quién debería asistir
This course is designed for existing Linux administrators who want to configure highly available services using the SUSE Linux Enterprise HA Extension. This three day course teaches students to deploy and administer the SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 12 product. The course introduces the product features and implementation planning for both on premise and the public cloud. A SLE12 HA cluster is deployed and then applications and clustered storage are configured, tested and administered.
Students require a good knowledge of SLES12. Some familiarity with the basic concepts of clustering for HA would be useful but not required.
Objetivos del curso
During this course you will learn to:
- Plan and prepare to implement a SLE HA cluster
- Install SLE HA and create a Corosync/Pacemaker cluster
- Administer a cluster using Web and CLI tools
- Configure node fencing using the BMCs and SBD
- Cluster basic resources, such as IP addresses and services
- Cluster storage in a cluster safe way
- Configure the cluster behaviour using constraints
- Perform basic cluster troubleshooting