Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Operational Enhancements (IOSXR210)
The Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Operational Enhancements (IOSXR210) course is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course offered by Cisco® Learning Services. It covers the software architecture and explores software features of the Cisco IOS® XR 64-bit operating system.
This course will examine the software architecture, boot process, and auto-provisioning of the Cisco IOS XR 64-bit software, as well as show students how to install Cisco IOS XR and third-party software packages. It will also investigate data models and show students how to implement telemetry, model-driven programmability, and application hosting.
Who should attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to learn about the Cisco IOS XR 64-bit software operational enhancements.
Targeted roles include:
- Systems engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of general routing concepts
- Experience working with Cisco IOS XR Command-Line Interface (CLI)-based network devices
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco IOS XR 64-bit software architecture and Linux system fundamentals
- Perform and explain Cisco IOS XR 64-bit software installations
- Configure and describe Cisco IOS XR 64-bit software features
Module 1: Software Architecture and Linux Fundamentals
- Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Fundamentals
- Exploring Linux Fundamentals
- Creating User Profiles
Module 2: Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Installation
- Examining the Boot Process
- Performing Disaster Recovery
- Installing Software Packages
- Migrating to Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software
Module 3: Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software Features
- Investigating Data Models
- Implementing Telemetry
- Exploring Model-Driven Programmability
- Employing Application Hosting
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.