Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server (20465)
Quem deve participar
This course is intended for database professionals who need who plan, implement, and manage database solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing database infrastructure.
- Planning and implementing consolidation strategies.
- Planning and implementing high availability solutions.
- Planning and implementing disaster recovery solutions.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with Transact-SQL
- Familiarity with SQL Server 2012 components and tools
- Familiarity with objects in a SQL Server database
- Familiarity with enterprise Windows network and security architecture
Objetivos do Curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess an existing enterprise environment.
- Plan and implement Policy-Based Management.
- Describe the considerations for consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Describe considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
Conteúdo do curso
The focus of this three-day instructor-led course is on planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft technologies. It describes how to consolidate SQL Server workloads and how to plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
Note: This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.