The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology
- Focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning
- The exam will now have a prerequisite of submitting a pentesting report
- The goal of these changes is to make passing ECSA more difficult; therefore, making it a more respected certification
The ECSA Candidate Handbook outlines the following:
- a. Impartiality and objectivity is maintained in all matters regarding
- b. Fair and equitable treatment of all persons in certification process.
- c. Provide directions for making decisions regarding granting,
- maintaining, renewing, expanding and reducing EC-Council
- d. Understand boundaries/limitations and restrictions of certifications.