Fast Lane’s partner-delivered Juniper Networks Certification Training
Juniper Certification Training
The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) consists of Junos based and platform specific, multi-tiered tracks, which enable you to demonstrate competence with Juniper's technology in the areas most pertinent to your job function and experience.
The JNCP features three tracks based on the Junos OS:
Service Provider Routing and Switching:
This track is for those working with infrastructure or access solutions in a Juniper Networks routing and/or switching end-to-end environment primarily within the telecommunications arena or a Fortune 100 Enterprise environment.
Enterprise Routing and Switching: This track is for those working in small through large Enterprise environments that install and support Juniper Networks technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
This track is directed toward those who design and implement Juniper Networks secure networks.
The JNCP features six non-Junos tracks based on specific Juniper Networks technologies. These tracks are aimed at professionals that make extensive use of these technologies and Firewall/VPN, SSL, Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP), WX Series, Unified Access Control (UAC).
|Service Provider Routing & Switching||Enterprise Routing & Switching||Junos Security|
|Level||Product and Technology Tracks|
|IDP||Junos Pulse Access Control||Junos Pulse Secure Access||QFabric||WX
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE)
The JNCIE certification provides you the opportunity to distinguish yourself among the elite of the networking world. The JNCIE is the highest level of certification in the Juniper Networks Certification Program and is a lab-based exam.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP)
The JNCP validates your ability to configure and troubleshoot common networking scenarios. The exams are written and are a comprehensive validation of the candidate’s skills as they test on a broad range of theoretical and Junos topics. Passing the JNCIP exam is a requirement for attempting the JNCIE-level lab exam.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS)
The JNCIS includes deeper product knowledge, as well as an understanding of Internet technologies and design principles considered to be common knowledge at the Specialist level. Passing the JNCIS written exam is a requirement for attempting the JNCIP-level exam.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA)
The JNCIA verifies your basic understanding of Internet technology and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills. For some tracks, passing the JNCIA exam is a requirement for attempting the JNCIS-level written exams. Consult each track for specific pre-requisite exam requirements.
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Service Provider Routing & Switching (JNCIS-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Enterprise Routing & Switching (JNCIS-ENT)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Junos Security (JNCIS-SEC)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist Firewall/VPN (JNCIS-FWV)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist - Junos Pulse Access Control (JNCIS-AC)
- QFabric Specialist (JNCIS-QF)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional Service Provider Routing & Switching (JNCIP-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional Enterprise Routing & Switching (JNCIP-ENT)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional Junos Security (JNCIP-SEC)
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional E-Series (JNCIP-E)