FortiGate I - NSE 4 - The Administration, Content Inspection and SSL VPN, FortiOS Version 5.4.1 (SECI)
Who should attend
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiGate appliance.
You must master this course before attending FortiGate II.
TCP/IP network experience and a basic understanding of firewall concepts.
After completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Describe capabilities of FortiGate UTM
- Neutralize threats and misuse: viruses, torrents, and inappropriate web sites
- Control network access based on device type
- Authenticate users via firewall policies
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
- Establish an IPsec VPN tunnel between two FortiGate appliances
- Compare policy-based to tunnel-based IPsec VPN
- Interpret log entries
- Generate reports
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration
- Deploy the right operation mode
- Deploy an explicit proxy with firewall policies, authentication, and caching
- Evolve beyond port numbers with application control
- Introduction to FortiGate
- Logging and Monitoring
- Firewall Policies
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Firewall Authentication
- SSL VPN
- Basic IPsec VPN
- Explicit Proxy
- Web Filtering
- Application Control
Duration 2 days
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.