Expand and supplement your knowledge of Cisco technologies and products with e-learning courses. Cisco e-learning courses also help you to prepare you for important Cisco certification exams. These e-learning offerings are made to be interactive and engaging for learners who prefer self-study.
Here are some additional features and benefits of the e-learning courses:
- Study when you want, and track the progress, status and completion of your course at any time.
- Study as often as you wish-you can access your course at any time while your subscription is still active.
- A modular design leverages HTML5 design concepts and features to provide you with an engaging and informative training experience.
- Ensure you are gaining the desired skills and knowledge with ample assessments provided throughout.
- Demonstrate your completion of any Cisco title by optionally printing a course completion certificate at the end of any course.
The following Authorized Cisco e-learning courses are available. Keep coming back as the library of titles continues to expand.
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- Cisco E-Learning for CCNA Routing and Switching One-Year Subscription (CCNARS)
- Cisco E-Learning Labs for CCNP ROUTE (ROUTELAB)
- Cisco E-Learning Labs for CCNP SWITCH (SWITCHLAB)
- Cisco E-Learning Labs for CCNP TSHOOT (TSHOOTLAB)
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (VIVND1)
- Cisco Certified Technician Supporting Cisco TelePresence Systems Devices (TPTECH)
- Cisco TelePresence Basics (CTP-BASIC)
- Cisco TelePresence: Setup and Operation(CTP-SETOP)
- Borderless Networks Design and Architecture(BNDA)
- Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE Routing and Switching: Flexible Lessons Bundle (360RS-TST)
- Cisco TelePresence Support: Designing a Solution (CTP-DSGSOL)
- Cisco Unified Communications on Unified Computing Systems (DIUCUCS)
- Configuring Cisco UCS and Cisco Catalyst 3000 (VBLOCK-CAT3000)
- Defining Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials (WLE)
- Designing with Cisco Network Programmability (NPDES)
- Developing with Cisco Network Programmability (DEVNP)
- Implementing Cisco Converged Access Solutions (WICXS)
- Implementing Cisco Network Programmability (NPENG)
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 1 (VTVS1)
- Integrating Business Applications with Network Programmability (IBANP)
- Introducing Network Programmability Fundamentals (SDNB)
- SIP Trunking and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)