This 2-day course teaches how Check Point's Secure Web Gateway enables safe use of the Web and applications with real-time multi-layered protection that blocks access to malicious malware, phishing and dangerous apps by constantly updating URLs and antivirus signatures from our global network of security intelligence sensors.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at all customers and partners who want to install a secure Web gateway solution in their Sicherheitsstragtegie. These include system administrators, support analysts and network engineers.
Prior knowledge in the field of network security in the areas of operating systems (UNIX and MS Windows), certificate management, System Administration, security administration, and TCP/IP knowledge are required for successful participation in this course.
In this two-day hands-on course, participants learn how the checkpoint the safe use of the Internet and various applications allows secure Web gateway. To do this, the secure Web Gateway offers a multi-layered protection that blocks access to malicious malware and phishing attacks and other dangerous applications in real time. Through the connection to the global network of security intelligence sensor from check point is a constant update of malicious URLs and antivirus signatures. The theory in this course is complemented by numerous practical exercises, so that the participants with the configuration of the check point secure Web gateways are familiar.
Best Practicies for IT-security
- How to fight ThreatClouds cybercrime
- Categorization of websites by URL filtering
- Control of Web applications and social network widgets
- Set up a proactive intrusion prevention
- Detection of infected hosts, identification of BOT outbreak, blocking bot communications
- How identity awareness allows granular visibility of users, groups, and devices
- SmartEvent allows detection of the online behavior of users
- User authentication with captive portal
- Differences between Terminal Server identity agent and endpoint identity agent
- Configuration of URL filtering, application control and test the functionality
- Configuration of the tracking mechanism for application control and URL filtering
- Establishment of the SmartEvent monitor application control
- Generating traffic to trigger application control and URL filtering
- Configuration of user directory integration
- Development of a corporate Web and application profiles
- Definition of user exceptions and advanced policy configurations
- HTTPS inspection
- Block high bandwidth applications and URLs
- Use of captive portal