Barracuda Web Application Firewall Public Cloud Engineer - Microsoft Azure (BTW320)
Who should attend
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting cloud deployments.
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud concepts
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services
- Understand the features of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Secure Web Applications deployed in Microsoft Azure
- Application Delivery
- Learn Azure Advanced Concepts
This hands-on, 2.5-day course gives you an in-depth technical view of Barracuda's Web Application Firewall and its deployment in Microsoft's public cloud service - Azure. The course covers deployments, configuration, and information on the features of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall. You will be guided through practical lab exercises that cover initial and services configuration. You will also learn protection features against web application attacks, adaptive profiling and security configuration tuning.
Follow On Courses
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.