Who should attend
This course is intended for network operators, network administrators, network engineers, network architects, and application developers, responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager System for web application optimization.
Students must complete one of the following F5 prerequisites before attending this course:
- Administering BIG-IP instructor-led course
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
This course uses lectures and hands-on exercises to give participants real-time experience in setting up and configuring the BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager (AAM) system. Students are introduced to the AAM user interface and its various functional areas. The AAM functions which contribute to optimize web application traffic are explained and configured in working example labs. The product Reporting and Logging functionalities are also explained in relationship to the acceleration policies created in the class labs.
- Introduction to Application Acceleration Manager
- Licensing, Provisioning and Setup
- HTTP and Web Optimization
- Web Optimization Applications
- Web Optimization Policies
- Web Optimization Reports and Logs
- Web Optimization Dashboard