In this 4-day hands-on course you will learn the essential information and develop the key skills to enable you to design and integrate Cisco FirePOWER into a Gigamon® Visibility Fabric™ deployment for AWS virtual environments.
AWS core topics are presented including: AWS architecture, VPCs and virtual networking in preparation for understanding the basic challenges and architectures presented for Cloud solutions (Hybrid, vs. Born in Cloud) as well as deployment scenarios, options and configuration for securing the AWS environment using Cisco Firepower.
The application of the Gigamon Visibility Fabric™within virtualized and cloud environments to dramatically improve security and visibility is reinforced through the completion of the Visibility Fabric Design labs. Multiple hands-on labs support and reinforce the learning objectives and allow you to practice the lessons learned in class.
Who should attend
- Solution Architects
- Pre-Sales Engineers
- Security Professionals
- Network/System Administrators
- Network/System Engineers
- Implementation Professionals
- Good understanding of networking
- Familiarity with network security and monitoring tools
- Understanding of firewall functionality and positioning within a network architecture
- Familiarity with Gigamon® Visibility Fabric™
- Familiarity and/or experience with
- GigaVUE Series product family
- GigaVUE-VM and GigaVUE-FM
- Cisco IOS
- Describe today’s cloud security and performance monitoring challenges
- Understand Gigamon solutions that enable visibility into cloud environments
- Learn to architect Cisco FirePOWER solutions to counter security threats in the cloud
- Build complex solutions with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Architect AWS solutions with multiple regions
- Design and deploy a solution for cloud monitoring and protection using a joint solution of Cisco FirePOWER, AWS and Gigamon products