Who should attend
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals and / or operational staff who require a deep practical understanding of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes and how these may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization, for example: operational staff involved in Service Portfolio
- Management; Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management and Business Relationship Management
- IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs.
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): IT professionals, IT / business managers and IT / business process owners, IT practitioners.
Candidates for this course must:
- Hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate (holders of Foundation certificate from an earlier version of ITIL , e.g.: earlier ITIL qualifications, must pass the current ITIL Foundation exam before attending this course)
- There is no minimum mandatory requirement but 2 to 4 years professional experience working in IT
- Service Management is highly desirable
- It is also strongly recommended that candidates:
- Can demonstrate familiarity with IT terminology and understand the context of Service Offerings and Agreements management of their own business environment is strongly recommended.
- Have exposure working in the service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility emphasizing on at least one of the following management processes: Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management and Financial Management
- It is recommended that candidates are familiar with the guidance detailed in the ITIL Service Lifecycle Practices core publications prior to attending training for this certification.
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and how the processes within Service Offerings and Agreements support the Service Lifecycle
- Knowing the important role of Service Offerings and Agreements in service provision and understanding of how the inscope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes
- The application of Service Offerings and Agreements processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Offerings and Agreements performance
- The importance of IT Security and how it supports Service Offerings and Agreements
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Offerings and Agreements
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Offerings and Agreements
This 5day course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services. The main focus of this course is on the operationallevel process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, handson learning environment. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the Service Management Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenariobased approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.