Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV)
Who should attend
This course is intended for network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing Juniper Networks firewall products.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the Juniper Networks security architecture.
- Configure administrative access and options.
- Back up and restore configuration and ScreenOS files.
- Configure a ScreenOS device in transparent, route, Network Address Translation (NAT), and IP version 6 (IPv6) modes.
- Discuss the applications of multiple virtual routers.
- Configure the Juniper Networks firewall to permit and deny traffic based on user defined policies.
- Configure advanced policy options.
- Identify and configure network designs for various types of network address translation.
- Configure policy-based and route-based VPN tunnels.
This course is the first in the ScreenOS curriculum. It is a three-day, instructor-led course that focuses on configuration of the ScreenOS firewall/virtual private network (VPN) products in a variety of situations, including basic administrative access, routing, firewall policies and policy options, attack prevention features, address translation, and VPN implementations. This course has been updated to Revision 6.c.
The course combines both lecture and labs, with significant time allocated for hands-on experience. Students completing this course should be confident in their ability to configure Juniper Networks firewall/VPN products in a wide range of installations.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.