relayr Sales Enablement Training for Pre-Sales Engineers (RSESE)
Who should attend
The primary audience for this program are Pre-Sales Engineers at value added resellers and system integrators. This program will also be beneficial for technical sellers like Practice Managers and Solution Architects.
Foundational understanding of sensors, actuators, IT and Operations Technology (OT) protocols, and essentials around industrial networks and automation/ Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) environments.
- Comprehensive architectural view of the Enterprise IoT solution stack, mapping out how relayr integrates into existing and emerging IoT ecosystem components
- Understand how vertical specific use cases address specific problems and opportunities
- Engage, demonstrate and convince technical decision makers by using concrete steps along the IoT solution selling lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end relayr IoT Solutions, focusing on demonstrating deep value to customers
- Learn how to effectively demo the relayr platform
Fast Lane’s relayr Sales Enablement Training for Pre-Sales Engineers is a hands-on immersion into the skills required to engage customers in relayr-based IoT solution discussions. You will build the courage and competency necessary to guide technical customer decision-makers along the IoT journey, articulating how specific vertical use cases produce value in the customer’s setting.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.