Who should attend
This 4.5-hour virtual module is targeted to Site Reliability Engineers / DevOps Engineers / Application Developers who deploy to and manage Kubernetes clusters.
- Splunk for Kubernetes overview & terminology
- Kubernetes tools in Splunk
- How we monitor Kubernetes
- Viewing the details of a Kubernetes installation
- Dashboard Group for Kubernetes
- Automate monitoring with Detectors & Alerts
This module teaches the skills you need to monitor and troubleshoot your Kubernetes infrastructure with Splunk. You will learn to track and alert on the status of your installation using built-in tools focused on Kubernetes to introspect clusters from multiple perspectives and identify potential trouble indicators. Through in-person discussions and hands-on activities, learn multiple ways you can view and automate the monitoring of your clusters and running jobs.