Broaden your knowledge of Cisco,
IBM, and VMware technologies
- anytime, anywhere, at your own pace!
With a collection of hands-on tutorials, e-learning courses will provide you with the flexibility and convenience that you need to advance your career, skills and knowledge.
Whether you are looking for certification preparation or to gain more knowledge on a particular topic, these e-learning courses are perfect for learners who prefer self-study.
- Own pace and own time
- 24/7 content access
- Individual objectives
- Reduced travel time and travel costs
Expand and supplement your knowledge of Cisco technologies and products with e-learning courses. Cisco e-learning courses also help you to prepare you for important Cisco certification exams. These e-learning offerings are made to be interactive and engaging for learners who prefer self-study.
Here are some additional features and benefits of the e-learning courses:
- Study when you want, and track the progress, status and completion of your course at any time.
- Study as often as you wish-you can access your course at any time while your subscription is still active.
- A modular design leverages HTML5 design concepts and features to provide you with an engaging and informative training experience.
- Ensure you are gaining the desired skills and knowledge with ample assessments provided throughout.
- Demonstrate your completion of any Cisco title by optionally printing a course completion certificate at the end of any course.
The following Authorized Cisco e-learning courses are available. Keep coming back as the library of titles continues to expand.
CCNA Routing & Switching
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- Cisco E-Learning for CCNA Routing and Switching One-Year Subscription (CCNARS)
CCNP Routing & Switching
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
- Cisco E-Learning Labs for CCNP ROUTE (ROUTELAB)
- Cisco E-Learning Labs for CCNP SWITCH (SWITCHLAB)
- Cisco E-Learning Labs for CCNP TSHOOT (TSHOOTLAB)
CCIE Routing & Switching
- Cisco Certified Technician Supporting Cisco TelePresence Systems Devices (TPTECH)
- Cisco TelePresence Basics (CTP-BASIC)
- Cisco TelePresence: Setup and Operation(CTP-SETOP)
- Cisco TelePresence Support: Designing a Solution (CTP-DSGSOL)
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions, Part 1 (VTVS1)
- Cisco Unified Communications on Unified Computing Systems (DIUCUCS)
- Configuring Cisco UCS and Cisco Catalyst 3000 (VBLOCK-CAT3000)
- SIP Trunking and Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your schedule allows - all at once or five minutes at a time. The modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning needs and learning style.
Microsoft On Demand courses provide you with 24/7 access to official video recordings of a Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) course. Recorded and delivered by Microsoft experts, the Video on Demand product provides you with:
- Access to the official Microsoft Video on Demand course for 90 days after the first log-in
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of purchase
- A digital MOC (Microsoft Official Curriculum) manual
Available On-Demand Courses:
Google has terrm out with coursera to offer Google Coud Courses online, so you can skill up anywhere
Google help millions of organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their businesses with innovative technology created in—and for—the cloud. Google products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping customers apply our technologies to create success.
Available Google Cloud On Demand e-learning Courses:
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform Specialization
- Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform Specialization
- Developing APIs with Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform Specialization
- Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform Specialization
- From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform Specialization
- G Suite Administrator Fundamentals
- How Google does Machine Learning
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
- Launching into Machine Learning
- Develop and Deploy Windows Applications on Google Cloud Platform
- Getting Started with Google Kubernetes Engine
On Demand Classroom is a robust self-paced learning solution delivering modular training increments that, combined together with hands-on practice labs, becomes a powerful alternative to the traditional instructor-led classroom training.
The On Demand Classroom delivery method fulfills course requirements necessary for certification.
- VMware Approved Content
- Recorded VMware Instructor
- View Anywhere, Anytime, Any place with internet access
- Credit Towards VMware Certification (select courses)
- Lab Practice During Class
Access to the course and labs will last for 45 days. The courses are designed so you can stop, rewind, pause, or view content multiple times -- the only exceptions are the Lab exercises, since they build as you go, and the Final Course Assessment.
Available VMware On Demand e-learning Courses:
- VMware Virtual SAN: Deploy and Manage (VSDM)
- VMware vCloud Automation Center: Install, Configure, Manage [v6.0] (VCACICM)
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (VICM)
- VMware vCloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage (Version 5.5) (VCDICM)
- VMware Horizon View 6.0: Install, Configure, Manage (VHVICM)
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale (VOS)
- vRealize Operations Manager: Install, Configure, Manage (V6.0) (VROMICM)
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager: Install, Configure, Manage (V5.8) (VSRM)
- VMware Mirage: Install, Configure, Manage (V5.0) (VMICM)
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage (V6.0) (NSXICM)
Self paced virtual classes (SPVC) offer students maximum flexibility and control over their learning. Students can train and study at their own pace, on their own schedule, no travel expenses required. In today’s economic environment, SPVC courses are a great way to maximize your time and your training budget.
- Lower cost + no travel expenses = Maximize time and training budget
- Delivers same content, exercises and hands-on labs as instructor-led courses
- Instructors are included "virtually" through recorded lecture, demonstrations and exercises
- Conduct hands-on labs with real IBM software – not simulations
- Access to course Forums with expert feedback from instructors and fellow students
- Flexibility to train when and where you want
Red Hat® e-learning addresses the real needs of the modern technology professional. These courses feature the same high quality content found in traditional Red Hat classroom courses as well as the same hands-on labs delivered via Red Hat’s ground-breaking, cloud-based labs.
Red Hat Online Learning (RHOL) provides you with:
- A 90-day subscription providing unlimited user access to Red Hat Online Learning course content and webinars
- 80-hours of online, hands-on lab access, deployed through Amazon EC2 cloud
- Preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administration and Red Hat Certified Engineer exams (EX200 and EX300)
- Online course materials created and supported by Red Hat curriculum architects with deep experience as Linux® administrators and instructors
- The same course content as Red Hat’s industry-leading classroom training, optimized for online learning
- A library of webinars and video lectures given by Red Hat curriculum architects, providing the same insight you would find in the classroom (currently only available for RH124R, RH134R, RH254R, JB225R, and JB248R)
- Accessibility—online course material and webinars can be viewed via many mobile devices as well as a laptop or desktop computer
The RHOL Solution:
Red Hat’s e-learning is composed of content, labs and support materials.
Online Learning content (included in all courses):
The Red Hat e-learning content is based on the same content you'll find in the traditional classroom courses, covering the same concepts and tasks. The course materials have been optimized for self-study. Each online workbook includes code snippets and graphics to illustrate the text and aid learning. Each unit also includes a knowledge check, an opportunity for you validate your comprehension of the material before moving on to the Online Lab. Therefore, you are given immediate feedback as to whether or not you understand the material just covered. You can view the course book from a mobile device as well as a laptop or desktop computer.
Online Learning labs (included in all courses):
The accompanying hands-on labs are the same high-quality, robust labs experienced in the ILT courses. Like in the classroom, you will spend as much as half of your time performing the hands-on labs. These labs are delivered over the cloud via the same platform used in the Instructor-led Online (ILO) courses. Because of the robustness of these labs, this is the only component of the Red Hat e-learning experience that must be conducted on a laptop or desktop computer.
Online Learning webinars (included in select courses):
To round out your knowledge, you will have access to approximately 30-40 pre-recorded webinars on a variety of topics delivered by senior Instructors, examiners and members of the Red hat curriculum team. These webinars range from 5-20 minutes in length. They can be viewed from mobile devices, as well as a laptop or desktop computer. Online learning webinars are only included in RH124R, RH134R, RH254R, JB225R, and JB248R. They are not included in CL280R, CL275R, CL210R, JB232R, JB234R, JB325R, JB421R, JB426R, JB435R, JB437R, JB463R or RH413R.
- Red Hat System Administration I Online (RH124R)
- Red Hat System Administration II Online (RH134R)
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course Online (RH199R)
- Red Hat System Administration III Online (RH254R)
- Managing Containers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host Online (RH270R)
- RHCE Certification Lab Online (RH299R)
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration Online (RH403R)
- Red Hat Server Hardening Online (RH413R)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning Online (RH442R)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration Online (CL210R)
- RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL315R)
- Neutron Networking with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform Online (CL306R )
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development I Online (JB225R)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II Online(JB325R)
- Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I Online (JB248R)
- Monitoring with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network Online (JB232R)
- Systems Management with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network Online (JB234R)
- SwitchYard Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (JB417R)
- Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Online (JB421R)
- Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Online (JB427R)
- Enterprise Service Bus Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Online (JB435R)
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment Online (JB437R)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization Development Online (JB450R)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development Online (JB453R)
- Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Online (JB461R)
- Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Online (JB463R)