Quem deve participar
Firewall, network and system administrators who install checkpoint, manage and review learn in this seminar and learn how check point IPS
General knowledge of TCP/IP, very good knowledge of the Windows operating system or Linux as well as very good networking skills. At least six months experience working in a check point security gateway environment. Basic knowledge in dealing with VMware workstation.
Objetivos do Curso
During this 2-day authorized check point training, you will learn the skills to configure the IPS software blade and to manage.
You are creating a client profile, modify and monitor. Also monitor attacks, viewing statistics, customize the security configuration to meet your needs and learn basic techniques of Troubleshootings.
Conteúdo do curso
- Performance - accelerated integrated IPS
- Secure - multi-threat detection engine
- Context management infrastructure
- Compound signature identification
- Configure the IPS blade
- Test IPS functionality
- SmartView Tracker
- Packet capture
- IPS event analysis
- Configure protection engine settings
- Identify top events and protections
- Modify protections to defend against common attacks
- Debug the logging mechanism
- Use debug to gather IPS statistics
- Use tcpdump to identify the source of to attack
- Modify protections to prevent attack source
- View security gateway messages