The objective of this course is to teach delegates how to position and sell Cisco’s HyperFlex hyperconverged solution such that it delivers positive business outcomes for any customer and consequently forms the basis for business transformation and business growth.
Extensive exercises are used to re-inforce the material taught and delegates should bring a laptop/tablet with which to conduct research and complete exercises.
Who should attend
The ideal audience are Partner Account Managers, Business Development Managers and other business professionals who would like to understand and position Cisco’s HyperFlex solutions in the market today.
- Understand Cisco HyperFlex and how it fits with existing solutions such as UCS, ACI, Converged Infrastructures and alternative hyperconverged solutions
- Be able to articulate the value of Cisco HyperFlex in helping a customer reach their strategic business objectives.
- How to sell using ‘positive business outcomes’ rather than ‘features and benefits’
- Use business outcomes and HyperFlex business themes to progress a customer’s ‘digital ready’ strategy
- Understand Cisco’s unique value in the market and how to use it to defeat objections and the competition
- Ensure a ‘business-first’ and ‘digital ready’ approach when selling and positioning Cisco HyperFlex