Descrição do produto
Red Hat Learning Subscription for flexible modern learning and skill development
Flexibility is important when it comes to technical skill development. IT professionals must keep up with the fast-paced technology industry around their busy schedules and competing priorities. That’s why access to continuously available training and resources is critical to successful skill development. It can be difficult to carve out time for full-day training courses, so on-demand training allows users the flexibility to adjust their learning to wherever and whenever is most convenient.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic provides a full year of unlimited access to training content from across the entire portfolio of Red Hat® products and technologies. A subscription provides high-quality technical content on a wide range of topics such as automation, app development, and hybrid cloud management, so users can develop multiple skills with a broad curriculum. The self-paced courses integrate recorded instructor-led videos, text based ebooks, and hands-on labs to cater to different learning styles. Content is managed and updated by Red Hat experts to ensure the most accurate information is provided to learn about Red Hat software.
50% of the courses in Red Hat Learning Subscription were added or updated in the past year. (Red Hat internal data)
Additional resources are included to complete the learning experience. Hands-on, cloud-based labs allow users to practice what they’re learning in real Red Hat environments. Skills paths and pre-assessments provide guidance on course selection. Reporting capabilities at the user or management level provide visibility to track progress and justify budget dollars spent on training.
Red Hat training produces results
The Business Value of Red Hat Training, an IDC study, revealed that using Red Hat training provided an average return of US$43,800 per year per employee, which equals US$5.71 million per organization. The study also found that these companies see an increase in DevOps team productivity, faster deployment of new IT resources, and more efficient IT infrastructure teams. The quantified benefits of Red Hat training are:
- 365% 3-year ROI.
- 10X increase in staff competent with Red Hat OpenShift®.
- 44% higher DevOps team productivity.
- 34% more efficient IT infrastructure teams.
- 59% faster to deploy new IT resources.
- 76% faster to full productivity, new hires already trained.
Subscribe to benefit from a full year of:
- 24x7 access to Red Hate self-paced training: content is created by Red Hat experts who build and use Red Hat technology. Training content is directly related to Red Hat certification exams.
- Early access to new content: Be the first to explore in-development technology before it is officially released by accessing courses and labs in development.
- Cloud-based labs: Access the same labs as in the classroom for hand-on practice in authentic Red Hat environments, delivered 24x7 on six continents.
- Skill paths: Map your learning to one of the skills paths inside the platform to develop a strong foundation for a specific skill set.
- E-book downloads: Download course e-books to continue learning offline.
- Reporting: The user dashboard provides a summary of course and lab usage to track progress. Management reports are available to provide visibility into team metrics.
- Globally available, translated content: Access Red Hat's most popular courses in as many as 11 languages: English, International Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, and Czech.
Localized Red Hat training content for a global audience
In today’s globalized landscape, it is more important than ever for teams in all regions to have training available in their local language. With Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic, globally dispersed teams can have access to the same content, 24x7, from anywhere.
Red Hat Training is continuously improving and expanding translations to increase global accessibility of training materials. Using a combination of machine learning and human editing ensures accurate localization of the content. Videos within the courses use machine translations to subtitle instructor-led lessons into other languages.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic has this translated content:
- Written course content: These are currently more than 50 courses in the subscription. Most are translated into eight core languages: Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese. Some courses are also translated in Hindi, traditional Chinese, and Czech.
- Video content: Translations are available for all available videos within the courses, including Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.