Cisco Stealthwatch Solution Overview Workshop (CSWSO)
Resumen del Curso
Cisco StealthWatch Solution Overview workshop is designed to provide knowledge to Cisco partners and customers who are responsible for detecting advanced and persistent security threats in order to combat cyberattacks. This workshop provides partner and customer engineers with an overview of Cisco StealthWatch Solution, required and optional components and shows how to analyze security events and alarms, hunt threats and respond to incidents.
Quién debería asistir
Cisco customers and partners planning to implement and use Cisco StealthWatch for network data collection and analysis to deliver comprehensive visibility and protection for any type of the network.
It is recommended that the learner have the following skills before attending this course:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA R&S) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification
- Operating system administration familiarity (for example, Linux and Windows)
Objetivos del curso
After attending this workshop, students will be be able to:
- Understand the role of NetFlow in network telemetry
- Position different components of Cisco StealthWatch solution
- Understand the threat detection and incident response processes
Duración 2 días
Por el momento no hay fechas programadas para este curso Solicitud de fecha de entrenamiento