Cyber Security Services
High-security environments for your business
Enterprises are relying more than ever on their IT environments, deploying cutting-edge communications infrastructures such as clouds, tablets, smartphones, wireless and collaboration technologies, and intelligent data center and storage solutions. At the same time, cybercrime is rising rapidly and posing ever greater challenges for businesses.
Security for your infrastructures, data and systems before it's too late.
We offer strategic and conceptual consulting in all aspects of cyber security. Our security experts have detailed and up-to-date security know-how, comprehensive security certifications and many years of project experience. Many of our security specialists have worked on various projects with government, military and financial organizations.
Cyber Security Services at a Glance
When analyzing your current and planned security architecture, we support you in making faster and more confident decisions.
Our strategy consulting services include:
- Strategy development for your security architecture and technologies
- Development of a roadmap to close identified security gaps
- Communication of your strategy and roadmap to your stakeholders
- Definition of roles and responsibilities
- Measuring the impact of deployed solutions and processes
IT Security Services
Our IT security experts are available to assist you with mission-critical tasks such as patch management, system hardening, network security configurations or security audits.
Secure network design
We advise you on all current security technologies from vendors such as Cisco, Barracuda, Juniper, Check Point, Palo Alto, F5 Networks, SonicWall or Fortinet.
Hardening and Patching
We help you systematically secure your systems against unauthorized access and make your systems more reliable. Our patch management services close potential security gaps, ensure smooth patching for a wide range of operating systems and applications, and improve patch processes.
Configuration and maintenance of multi-vendor security equipment
We offer configuration and maintenance services for your multi-vendor security solutions. For example, we can help you configure and maintain next-generation firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, routers, network admission control, email security, web security, content security, management and monitoring, end-to-end access control, and threat defense systems.
As part of a security audit, we examine the implementation of security policies in your company and identify potential security gaps. Security audits often lead to a revision of existing policies and a more balanced risk management.
Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
Business continuity and contingency planning are essential. However, creating a solid plan is a complex challenge. Understanding the risks is a prerequisite. We provide comprehensive support for your planning and disaster recovery options.
Did you know that 90 percent of all IT systems have vulnerabilities? Learn how to effectively protect yourself against criminal attacks and close potential security gaps in your systems!
In many cases, performing penetration tests is mandatory or recommended for regulatory compliance. These include regulations from the GDPR, PCI-DSS or ISO guidelines, among others.
We analyze the security of your systems for you from the perspective of highly specialized attackers and search for security gaps and vulnerabilities in close coordination with you. Our penetration tests are based on the comprehensive know-how of experienced pentesters.
In the tests, we use common best practices and methods and take into account industry standards such as OWASP Top 10 or PCI-DSS.
Why penetration testing?
- Prevent criminal attacks on your IT systems.
- Protect your digital assets.
- Comply with the regulations that apply to your company.
- Detect and fix vulnerabilities.
- Reduce the risk to your business.
- Protect your IT security investments.
- Preserve your reputation.
- Protect customers, partners and third parties.
Cyber Intelligence Services
Be aware of security risks to your business before they become serious issues! We offer companies proactive monitoring of information security threats.
In the event of immediate threats, we inform the customer immediately. Our intelligence reports contain recommendations on how to reduce risks and threats and provide detailed information on the sources of danger so that legal action can be taken against the attackers if necessary.
We use the following methods:
- Technical cyber feeds, including botnets, attack sources, malware, trends.
- Observation and monitoring of hacker groups/chat rooms.
- Monitoring of information on the dark/deep web.
- Monitoring of social media activity affecting our customers.
- Intentionally and unintentionally disclosed customer information on the Internet
- Information gathering about groups or individuals that pose a potential risk
Why Cyber Intelligence?
- Has your company been hacked, has sensitive information been exposed?
- Have you inadvertently shared confidential information online?
- Are hackers talking about your company and potential attacks on your company?
- Are there exploits that could compromise your security?
- Are there industry-specific threats to your business?
- Are there disgruntled or former employees who could damage your company's reputation or leak confidential information?
Digital Forensics & Incident Response
We support you in the detailed investigation of an IT security incident and prepare a detailed report.
Many victims of a cyberattack learn of an attack from external sources rather than internal security teams. This can mean that attackers may have been using the systems long before they were discovered. In the process, cyberattacks are becoming more sophisticated, and the consequences more severe. The impact of an attack depends on an organization's ability to respond and its crisis management to contain and repair a breach. Due to the increasing complexity of cyberattacks, adequate incident response is also becoming more challenging.
- investigate the impact of an attack and secure all relevant information about the compromised data and/or systems,
- review all unwanted network activity,
- analyze and document the information and evidence collected, and
- evaluate the court admissibility of the evidence,
- develop an appropriate response strategy for future attacks.
Risk Management & Compliance Services
Our experts are specially trained and certified to help you comply with the policies, legal regulations and standards relevant to your business.
Our risk management & compliance services include:
- Readiness and compliance reporting
- PCI and ISO compliance services including assessment, improvement and reporting.
- Policy development to protect critical assets and minimize the risk of potential attack
- Programs to support ongoing compliance management.
Featured Security Services
Do you have questions about our cybersecurity services?
Simply let us know your requirements via our contact form, or give us a call: