Blue Coat SSL Visibility Appliance (BCSSL)
Who should attend
IT network and security professionals with responsibilities for the installation and administration of the SSL Visibility Appliance.
- Familiarity with HTTP, HTTPS, and SSL/TLS
- Understanding of networking devices such as firewall, routers, and switches
- Familiarity with network topologies and configurations.
The Blue Coat SSL Visibility Appliance course is intended for students who wish to learn about configuring and managing the SSL Visibility Appliance. After completing this course, you will able to:
- Describe key concepts of SSL/TLS traffic
- Install and configure their SSL Visibility Appliance for deployment
- Troubleshoot basic issues.
The SSL Visibility Appliance course will teach students how to install, configure, and operate the SSL Visibility appliance. The course covers:
- Introduction to the SSL Visibility Appliance
- Initial Configuration and Licensing
- Working with SSL
- Deployment Modes
- PKI Management
- Platform Management
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.