This 9-hour course is designed for Splunk administrators. It covers topics and techniques for troubleshooting a standard Splunk distributed deployment using the tools available with Splunk Enterprise.
This lab-oriented class is designed to help you gain troubleshooting experience before attending more advanced courses. You will debug a distributed Splunk Enterprise environment using the live system.
This course does not cover the issues surrounding Splunk Cloud, Splunk Clusters, or Splunk premium apps.
Please note that this class may run over two days, with 4.5 hour sessions each day for nine hours of total content.
Who should attend
To be successful, students should have a solid understanding of the following modules:
- Splunk Fundamentals 1 (Retired)
- Splunk Fundamentals 2 (Retired)
Or the following single-subject modules:
- What is Splunk? (Retired)
Student should also have completed the following modules:
- Splunk Troubleshooting Methods and Tools
- Indexing Problems
- Input Configuration Problems
- Deployment Problems
- License, Upgrade, and User Management Problems
- Search Management Problems
- User Search Problems