- Instructor-Led Online (ILO)
- Professional Services»
- Digital Transformation
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane Live (LaaS)
- Vendors Destacados
- Amazon Web Services
- Fast Lane
- IBM Training»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Red Hat
- + Entrenamientos >»
- Explorar categorías
- + Big Data & Analytics
- + Cloud
- + Colaboración
- + Cyber Seguridad»
- + Data Center»
- + Internet of Things (IoT)
- + IT and Project Management
- Fast Lane Webinars
- Promoción especial
- Cisco MultiNube
- Cisco Certification Bundles
According to an IDC study*, 70% of CIOs have a cloud-first strategy and 85% of enterprises want to incorporate cloud architecture, but only 16% of organizations have the required skills and processes.
With the new role-based Microsoft certifications, you can demonstrate that you are keeping pace with today’s technical roles and requirements. Skill up, prove your expertise to employers and peers, and get the recognition and opportunities you’ve earned.
* Anderson, Cushing. Cloud Skills and Organizational Influence: How Cloud Skills Are Accelerating the Careers of IT Professionals. IDC/Microsoft, May 2017.
Role-based Microsoft Azure Certifications at a Glance
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
Azure Fundamental Certification proves that you are familiar with cloud concepts, essential Azure services, Azure pricing and support, and cloud security, privacy, and compliance fundamentals.
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Training
For the Azure-Fundamentals-certification you have to pass the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam.
Cloud beginners without previous knowledge are recommended to attend the one-day Azure basic course in advance.
Microsoft Azure Administrator
An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.
Learning Path for Azure Administrator Role
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate Training
To obtain Azure Administrator certification, you must pass the the exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator. We offer you the opportunity to prepare optimally for the exams either in our classroom training courses, e-learning courses or through any hybrid learning combination.
Transition Period until 30/06/2019
If you have already passed the 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam, you can earn Azure Administrator Certification by passing the special AZ-102: Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition exam until June 30, 2019. The AZ-102 exam covers the following topics from the AZ-100 and AZ-101 exams, which you can prepare for as needed through the e-learnings above:
- AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure & Deployment
- Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources (5-10%)
- Implement and Manage Storage (5-10%)
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networks (15-20%)
- Manage Identities (15-20%)
- AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration & Security
- Evaluate and Perform Server Migration to Azure (15-20%)
- Implement and Manage Application Services (5-10%)
- Implement Advanced Virtual Networking (5-10%)
- Secure Identities (5-10%)
Microsoft Azure Developer
Microsoft Azure is the cloud for modern business. Expand your Azure development skills to meet future business needs with this certification.
Learning Path for Azure Developer Role
Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate Training
To obtain Azure Developer certification, you must pass the exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. We offer you the opportunity to prepare optimally for the exam either in our classroom training courses, e-learning courses or through any hybrid learning combination.
- AZ-203 Package: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-203T01: Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions
- AZ-203T02: Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
- AZ-203T03: Develop for Azure storage
- AZ-203T04: Implement Azure Security
- AZ-203T05: Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- AZ-203T06: Connect to and consume Azure, and third-party, services
Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
Master the skills needed to design solutions that run on Azure. A Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect must have expertise in compute, network, storage, and security. To succeed in this role, you need to understand how to plan solutions that meet your business needs.
Learning Path for Azure Solutions Architect Role
Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert Training
To obtain Azure Solutions Architect certification, you must pass the two exams AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design. We offer you the opportunity to prepare optimally for the exams either in our classroom training courses, e-learning courses or through any hybrid learning combination.
- AZ-300 Package: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301 Package: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Transition Period until 30/06/2019
If you have already passed the 70-535 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions exam, you can earn Azure Administrator Certification by passing the special AZ-302: Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Transition exam until June 30, 2019. The AZ-302 exam covers the following topics from the AZ-300 and AZ-301 exams, which you can prepare for as needed through the e-learnings above:
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure & Deployment
- Determine Workload Requirements (15-20%)
- Implement Workloads and Security (5-10%)
- Implement Authentication and Secure Data (5-10%)
- Develop for the Cloud (45-50%)
- AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Integration & Security
- Design for Identity and Security (5-10%)
- Design a Business Continuity Strategy (15-20%)
Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
Azure DevOps Professionals combine people, processes and technology to continuously deliver high-quality products and services that meet user requirements and business goals.
Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Training
For Azure DevOps Engineer certification, you must have Azure Administrator Associate or Azure Developer Associate certification and pass the AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions exam. We offer you the opportunity to prepare optimally for the exam either in our classroom trainings, e-learnings or by any hybrid-learning combination.
- AZ-400 Package: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions: Fast Track
- AZ-400T01: Implementing DevOps Development Processes
- AZ-400T02: Implementing Continuous Integration
- AZ-400T03: Implementing Continuous Delivery
- AZ-400T04: Implementing Dependency Management
- AZ-400T05: Implementing Application Infrastructure
- AZ-400T06: Implementing Continuous Feedback
- AZ-400T07: Designing a DevOps Strategy
Learning Options: Three ways to reach your goal
We prepare you optimally for the new role-based Azure certifications. For each certification you can choose between different learning options.