ITIL® Service Transition Lifecycle Course (ST)
Quem deve participar
The Service Transition Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require understanding of the ITIL Service Transition phase of the ITIL core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- IT professionals working in or new to a Service Transition environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Candidates for this course must:
- Hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate holders of Foundation certificate from an earlier version of ITIL , e.g., earlier ITIL qualifications, must pass the current ITIL Foundation exam before attending this
- There is no minimum requirement but a basic IT literacy and around 2 years’ IT experience are highly desirable
Objetivos do Curso
- At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Transition principles, purpose and objective Understanding how all Service Transition processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The subprocesses, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Transition processes
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Transition performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Transition
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Transition
Conteúdo do curso
This 3day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Transition stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenariobased approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.