Who should attend
- Support Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Administrators who need to know the SMB specific features and implementation that have been added in Cisco Collaboration Suite – up to Cisco Collaboration System Release 11.6
Should have taken the following courses, or have the equivalent knowledge:
- !Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1)
- !Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2)
- Cisco CSR v11.6 Collaboration Edge architecture
- DNS Deployment Considerations
- Implementing a URI-Based Dial Plan for Multisite Deployments and Video Federations.
- Deploying certificates to provide authentication and encryption for internal and external communications.
- Securing the on premises deployment
- Implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber Desktop and Mobile
- Building open and closed video federations
- Dial Plan Design for deploying multiple services on Expressway.
- Deploy MRA
- Troubleshooting MRA
- Spark Hybrid Services
This technology bridge course: “CSR v11.6 Update - IM&P, Collaboration Edge and Security”, looks at implementing Cisco IM&Presence and Collaboration Edge technology to support MRA, open and closed video federations and Spark hybrid services. Certificate and DNS requirements are covered as well as steps to take to secure the overall deployment. Expressway is simple if you configure a single service: MRA or B2B or Cloud for example, but becomes more complex if you configure multiple services.