Quem deve participar
- Account Mangers
- Pre-Sales Engineers
- OT Specialists
- Practice Directors
- Sales Executives at value-added resellers and system integrators
Objetivos do Curso
- Leverage the IoT ecosystem to build your own IoT Go-to-Market Approach
- Articulate a comprehensive understanding of the Enterprise IoT stack
- Comprehend how various IoT vendor solutions and ecosystems fit into the Enterprise IoT stack
- Employ a business outcomes approach to customer engagement for IoT solutions
- Understand IoT ecosystem partnering strategies to quickly take IoT solutions to market
- Describe how present IoT solutions address use cases in core verticals of retail, Smart Buildings, remote asset management, manufacturing, fleet management, and utilities/energy
- Engage customers by mapping their specific use cases to IoT ecosystem solutions
- Lead IoT use case discussions with customer buying centers outside of your comfort zone
Conteúdo do curso
The idea of “Connecting the Unconnected” generates a new world of possibilities. How do Channel Partners, VARs and system integrators capitalize on this $19 Trillion Opportunity? Fast Lane’s IoT Practice Builder Workshop moves beyond the “possibilities” and provides concrete steps for taking an IoT solution practice to market with proven use cases and technologies.
Account Managers, Pre-Sales Engineers and Practice Managers must be empowered to take IoT solutions to market, to initiate powerful conversations with customers about their problems and business outcome desires and provide concrete value across a wide range of specific IoT use cases.
This course is your next step along your own IoT journey, to a place of deep relevance with your customers as you guide their digitalization efforts.