This is a highly interactive 1 day course that looks at how AMs can successfully build a ROI and business case to sell Cisco Contact Center Express and associated solutions (e.g. the BE6K) .
The workshop is a combination of presentation, practical discussion and extensive exercises that will reinforce the material taught. Over 50% of the course is interactive hands-on exercises designed to get the AMs to think around customer engagement and how to build a business case that resonates and has relevance with key business stakeholders.
Throughout the course, delegates will work on a case study and will apply what they have learnt throughout the day to that case study. The course culminates in the delegates delivering a presentation of how they will approach and present a CCX solution to their case study customer.
Quem deve participar
The workshop is intended for partner AMs in the Commercial and SMB segment who will be selling CCX and related solutions.
A general understanding of Cisco Collaboration Solutions is preferable but not essential
Objetivos do Curso
As a result of having attended this course, AMs will:
- Have a clear understanding of the new selling behaviours needed to sell key collaboration solutions such as Contact Center Express
- Be able to successfully position and sell CCX in the context of a customer’s needs and objectives.
- Understand the importance of a consultative outcome-based sales approach when selling CCX.
- Build a business case for a typical contact center customer from a chosen market sector.
- Successfully engage with critical buyers of contact center solutions and practice stakeholder engagement.
- Understand typical customer objections and know how to defeat them
- Successfully build a value proposition for key contact center buyers