- Instructor-Led Online (ILO)
- Professional Services»
- Digital Transformation
- Fast Lane IT Workshops
- Fast Lane Live (LaaS)
- Vendors Destacados
- Amazon Web Services
- Fast Lane
- IBM Training»
- Palo Alto Networks
- Red Hat
- Scaled Agile (SAFe®)
- + Entrenamientos >»
- Explorar categorías
- + Big Data & Analytics
- + Cloud
- + Colaboración
- + Cyber Seguridad»
- + Data Center»
- + Internet of Things (IoT)
- + IT and Project Management
- Fast Lane Webinars
- Promoción especial
- Cisco MultiNube
- Cisco Certification Bundles
Cisco Certified Network Professional Service Provider (CCNP)
Achieving CCNP Service Provider certification proves your skills with service provider solutions. To earn CCNP Service Provider certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core service provider technologies and one concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
The new CCNP Service Provider certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in service provider technologies. CCNP Service Provider now includes automation and programmability to help you scale your service provider infrastructure.
One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while giving you the flexibility to choose a focus area.
And now every exam in the CCNP Service Provider program earns an individual Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNP Service Provider, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCNP candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing service provider solutions.
Exams and recommended training
To earn CCNP Service Provider, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
- The core exam focuses on your knowledge of service provider infrastructure. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Service Provider certification. Passing this exam helps toward earning both of these certifications.
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as advanced routing, VPN services, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking their corresponding Cisco training courses.
Concentration exams (choose one):
Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SVPI)
Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
CCNP Service Provider certification is valid for three years.