Application Development with Cloud Run (ADCR)
Quién debería asistir
Cloud Developers, API Developers
- Familiarity with Linux commands and command line interface.
- Basic understanding of Google Cloud.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Basic understanding of one or more programming languages like Go, Python, Java, Ruby, or Node.js.
- Basic understanding of shell scripts, YAML, JSON, HTTP, and TLS.
Objetivos del curso
- Gain detailed understanding of Cloud Run, Google Cloud’s fully managed compute platform for deploying and scaling containerized applications quickly and securely.
- Write and migrate code your way using your favorite languages (Go, Python, Java, Ruby, Node.js, and more).
- Secure service to service communication based on service identities and grant applications only the permissions they need.
- Learn how to build highly available applications with low end-user latency, globally.
- Learn how to connect to, and persist data in the managed database offerings on Google Cloud.
- Understand how abstracting away all infrastructure management creates a simple developer experience.
Contenido del curso
This course introduces you to fundamentals, practices, capabilities and tools applicable to modern cloud-native application development using Google Cloud Run. Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials, you will learn how to design, implement, deploy, secure, manage, and scale new (greenfield) and existing (brownfield) applications on Google Cloud using Cloud Run.
Por el momento no hay fechas programadas para este curso