Generative AI is being used to develop new products and services across multiple industries, such as personalized marketing communications, chatbots for interacting with customers, and virtual assistants. For example, it can also be used to create chatbots that can answer customer questions and provide customer support.
In this course, you will explore the use of interactive multi-turn chat models using Gen AI Studio on Vertex AI and learn how to incorporate those models into your application using the PaLM API and client libraries. You will learn how to design and test chat prompts to ensure the best outputs for your applications and discuss how to choose parameters for the PaLM API to improve response quality for your use case.
Who should attend
Application developers leverage Generative AI in their applications and machine learning practitioners supporting the development of GenAI-powered applications.
Basic understanding of one or more of the following:
- Programming in Python
- Leveraging APIs in applications
- Basic familiarity with Google Cloud and Vertex AI as covered in the course
- Understand Vertex AI generative AI options for your applications
- Explore Gen AI Studio to interact with foundation models
- Design and tune chat prompts for your Generative AI use cases
- Understand the effect of changing PaLM API parameters on model responses
- Implement the PaLM API into your applications using the Python SDK