Resumen del Curso
LookML not only serves as the foundation for visualization assets in Looker, but is also capable of dynamic aggregations, incrementally refreshed persistent derived tables, and more. In this course you will practice the skills to be an advanced Looker Developer through guided lecture and independent exercises using sample data.
Quién debería asistir
Looker Developers who want to learn how to get the most out of LookML, leveraging features like Liquid, aggregate tables, modular LookML files, Looker DevOps, and embedding their Looker content.
Completion of the “Developing Data Models with LookML” course or the equivalent experience in using LookML for development in Looker.
Objetivos del curso
- Customize and incrementally refresh SQL and native derived tables
- Incorporate Liquid for dynamic SQL, formatting, templated filters, and parameters in Looker
- Use extends and refinements in Looker to modularize and organize your LookML
- Troubleshoot LookML code and improve performance
- Apply Looker best practices to your LookML projects
- Manage Looker deployments using DevOps practices
- Embed Looker content into web applications