Integrating Juniper Networks Firewalls and VPNs into High-Performance Networks (IFVH)
Authorized Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorised Education Partner (JNAEP).
Quién debería asistir
This course is intended for network engineers, network support personnel, and reseller support personnel.
Este curso es parte de las siguientes Certificaciones:
This course assumes that students have successfully completed the Configuring Juniper Firewall/VPNs (CJFV) course and the Network & Security Manager Fundamentals (NSMF) course, or have equivalent experience with ScreenOS. Specifically, students need to be familiar with configuration of:
- Transparent Bridging
- TCP/IP Operations
- IP Addressing
- Basic IPSec VPN deployments
Objetivos del curso
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure virtual systems, including standard, IP-based, and transparent mode.
- Configure dynamic routing protocols, including OSPF and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Configure multicast operations, including Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Protocol Independent Multicast—Sparse Mode (PIM-SM).
- Configure high availability in both static routing and dynamic routing environments.
- Configure traffic shaping features.
- Verify operations and troubleshoot all previous configurations.
Contenido del curso
Por el momento no hay fechas programadas para este curso