Quién debería asistir
The primary audience for this course is database developers and architects (IT professionals, developers, and information workers) who plan to implement big data solutions on Azure using Cosmos DB.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- The fundamental concepts of partitioning, replication, and resource governance for building and configuring scalable applications that are agnostic of a Cosmos DB API.
- A basic working knowledge of the Cosmos DB SQL API.
Objetivos del curso
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and architecture of Azure Cosmos DB.
- Describe how to design documents and collections to meet business requirements, and how to use the SQL API to build applications that use these documents.
- Describe how to create user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Describe how to tune a database, and how to monitor performance.
- Describe how to create efficient Graph database models using Cosmos DB.
- Describe how to use Azure Search, HDInsight, Azure Databricks, and Power BI with Cosmos DB to query and analyze big data.
- Describe how to use Cosmos DB as a source and sink for streaming data.
Contenido del curso
This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at database professionals who are looking to implement a Cosmos DB solution.