PowerShell for Penetration Testers Foundation (PPTF)
Quién debería asistir
- System Administrators
- IoT Developers
- SOC Analysts
- Penetration Testers
- Network Engineers
- Security Professionals
Should have a basic understanding of SQL and PowerShell.
Objetivos del curso
- In-memory shellcode execution using client side attacks.
- Exploiting SQL Servers (Command Execution, trust abuse, lateral movement.)
- Using Metasploit payloads with no detection
- Active Directory trust mapping, abuse and Kerberos attacks.
- Windows / Web passwords, Wireless keys, LSA Secrets / other system secrets
- Shell access and exfiltration: DNS, HTTPS, Gmail etc.
- Network relays, port forwarding and pivots to other machines.
- Reboot and Event persistence
- Bypass security controls like Firewalls, HIPS and Anti-Virus.
Contenido del curso
This 2 day course is designed towards attacking Windows network using PowerShell and is based on real world penetration tests for highly secured environments. PowerShell has changed the way Windows networks are attacked. As Microsoft’s shell and scripting language available by default in all modern Windows computers, it is imperative that Penetration Testers to learn PowerShell. You will learn PowerShell language essentials and what PowerShell is designed to do.
Por el momento no hay fechas programadas para este curso