Resumen del Curso
This Oracle HCM Cloud: US Payroll training provides implementation training for consultants, partners, payroll managers, and payroll administrators. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to set up payroll using Workforce Deployment tasks offered in the functional setup manager.
- Use Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement US Payroll.
- Set up payroll business definitions and pay frequencies.
- Define payroll elements for earnings and deductions.
- Perform functional tasks, like creating element entries and calculating payroll.
- Define payment methods for your organization, employees, and third-parties.
- Set up the costing of elements.
- Test your setup by entering data and running common payroll processes and reports.
Benefits to You
Ny taking this course and learning how to set up payroll, you'll ensure accurate processing results. You'll better understand the key components and configuration options so you can make improved decisions during your implementation. Finally, you'll be able to optimize the setup of your payroll to perform critical functional tasks so your payroll team can effectively manage paying employees.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.11. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
Quién debería asistir
- Business Analysts
- Implementation Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Configuration Consultant
- Oracle HCM Cloud: Global Human Resources
- Fusion Applications: Functional Setup Manager for Implemente
Objetivos del curso
- Identify the key concepts of US Payroll that determine a successful implementation
- Test your setup by entering data and performing common US Payroll processes
- Use Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement US Payroll
Contenido del curso
- Oracle Fusion US Payroll Course Overview
- Introducing Oracle Fusion Applications and US Payroll
- The Functional Setup Manager and Application Implementation
- Defining Common Applications Configuration
- Defining Payroll Business Definitions
- Defining Pay Frequencies
- Defining Payroll Elements
- Creating Element Entries and Calculation Cards
- Defining Fast Formulas
- Defining Balance Definitions
- Calculating Payroll
- Defining Events
- Defining Payment Methods
- Defining Payroll Costing
- Defining Object Groups
- Defining Payroll Flow Patterns
- Defining Security for Payroll
- Testing the Setup