Quién debería asistir
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge highly recommended
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
Objetivos del curso
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances
Follow On Courses
Contenido del curso
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, students will explore manually installing each service of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course can also help you prepare for the . This version of the course includes the exam.