Quién debería asistir
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills and knowledge
- System and VM administrators seeking to deploy systems in cloud environments
- System and VM administrators whose organizations already have a cloud deployment and want to expand to other private or public clouds
- RHCSA or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or EC2 is helpful, but not required
Objetivos del curso
Learn how to configure:
- System Engine to provide software repositories and system templates.
- Cloud Engine to deploy instances in a local Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment and in Amazon EC2.
- Configuration Server to provide post-boot configuration.
- A proxy to provide access to system engine when System Engine is behind a network address translation (NAT) firewall.
- CloudForms to manage machines in a private cloud, then transition to a public cloud to deploy machines in a hybrid cloud.
Contenido del curso
The Deploying Systems in Cloud Environments (CL260) course teaches you how to deploy virtual machines (VMs) in a public, private, or hybrid cloud using Red Hat® CloudForms through hands-on labs.