Quién debería asistir
System Administrators responsible for administering Red Hat Single Sign-On servers.
- is recommended but not required
- Experience with writing web based applications using Node.js, HTML5, Quarkus, or Java EE/Jakarta EE is recommended but not required.
Objetivos del curso
Impact on the organization
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to configure authentication and authorization for applications using single sign-on standards like OIDC and OAuth, resulting in improved security and simplified authentication and authorization.
Impact of the individual
As a result of attending this course, students will understand how to use Red Hat Single Sign-On to configure, manage, and troubleshoot authentication and authorization security policies for business-critical applications.
Students will learn how to install, configure and manage an instance of Red Hat Single Sign-On on bare metal, virtual machines and OpenShift, and configure authentication and authorization security policies for applications.
Contenido del curso
Red Hat Single Sign-On Administration (DO313) is designed for system administrators who want to install, configure and manage Red Hat Single Sign-On servers for securing applications. Learn about the different ways to authenticate and authorize applications using single sign-on standards like OAuth and OpenID Connect (OIDC). You will also learn how to install and configure Red Hat SIngle Sign-On on the OpenShift Container Platform. This course is based on Red Hat Single Sign-On version 7.6.
Course content summary
- Installing Red Hat Single Sign-On on virtual machines and on OpenShift Container Platform
- Authenticating and authorizing applications using OAuth and OIDC
- Configuring Identity Brokering and user identity federation from external systems
- Configuring password policies