Quién debería asistir
- Account Managers
- Pre-Sales Engineers
- Practice Directors
- Sales Executives
- Channel Partners
A good overall knowledge of the IoT industry and core vertical markets.
Objetivos del curso
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Leverage the Cisco IoT ecosystem to build your own IoT go-to-market approach
- Articulate a comprehensive understanding of the enterprise IoT stack
- Comprehend how Cisco’s IoT solutions and ecosystem fit into the enterprise IoT stack
- Employ a business outcomes approach to customer engagement for IoT solutions
- Understand IoT ecosystem partnering strategies to quickly take IoT solutions to market
- Describe how present Cisco IoT solutions address use cases in core verticals of retail, smart buildings, remote asset management, manufacturing, fleet management and utilities/energy
- Engage customers by mapping their specific use cases to Cisco IoT ecosystem solutions
- Lead IoT use case discussions with customer buying centers outside of your comfort zone
Contenido del curso
The idea of “Connecting the Unconnected” generates a new world of possibilities. How do Cisco Channel Partners capitalize on this $19 Trillion Opportunity? Fast Lane’s Cisco IoT Practice Builder Workshop moves beyond the “possibilities” and provides concrete steps for taking an IoT solution practice to market with proven use cases and technologies.
The Cisco IoT Practice Builder Workshop provides you with a comprehensive understanding of how the IoT solution stack lays out, the inter-relations of each component and where technology fits in the overall solution stack. You will gain a clear understanding of the critical role that Cisco Partners play in accelerating the adoption of IoT solutions. Learn insights into major verticals by taking a deep dive into proven IoT use cases that address your existing and new customer business outcomes and strategic intents. By reviewing the entire IoT solution lifecycle, you will be provided guidance for how to engage the customer at each stage while increasing the deal size and accelerating the sales process.