ExpertLine courses are not conducted with official Microsoft course documents (MOC), so it is not possible to redeem SATV vouchers for these courses.
Quién debería asistir
This seminar is aimed at IT professionals who are or will be responsible for the design, implementation and management of a virtualized Microsoft server infrastructure. Newcomers to Hyper-V are welcome, as are Hyper-V administrators who want to learn about the innovations in Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V and who need a basic introduction to System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019.
A good knowledge of the Windows server, familiarity with the basic Microsoft infrastructure services (TCP / IP supported networks, DNS, ADDS) should be available. Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Failover Cluster and Windows Server are an advantage, but not essential.
Objetivos del curso
This practical workshop provides an introduction to how Hyper-V works and an overview of the range of functions: What can Hyper-V do - what functions does the product provide? Since the course is based on Hyper-V 2019, special emphasis is placed on the presentation of the innovations of the Windows 2019 Hyper-V server. Many of the functions presented can be tested in practice. Finally, Virtual Machine Manager 2019 is introduced in the Microsoft System Center. It is installed and configured to manage Hyper-V servers. The main focus of the course is to understand the Hyper-V functions and functionality, as well as their practical implementation.
Contenido del curso
- The Microsoft virtualization strategy, products
- Introducing Hyper-V
- Installation & configuration Hyper-V
- Innovations Hyper-v Windows Server 2019
- Hyper-V network technologies
- Hyper-V & storage technologies
- Hyper-V storage migration
- Hyper-V Shared Nothing Live Migration
- Hyper-V in the Microsoft Failover Cluster
- Installation & configuration Hyper-V Live Migration Cluster
- Software defined networking
- Network controller
- Introduction, installation, configuration of Hyper-V container
- Introduction, installation, configuration of Nano Server
- Hyper-V security:
- Host Guardian Server & Shielded virtual machines
- Device Guard & Credential Guard
- Backup, recovery, disaster recovery
- Hyper-V replica
- Presentation, installation configuration Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019