To be successful, students should have a solid understanding of the following modules:
- Fundamentals 1, 2, & 3 (Retired)
- Advanced Searching & Reporting
Or the following single-subject modules:
This 13.5-hour module is for users who want to attain operational intelligence level 4, (business insights) and covers implementing analytics and data science projects using Splunk's statistics, machine learning, built-in and custom visualization capabilities.
Please note that this course may run over three days, with 4.5 hour sessions each day.
- Analytics Framework
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Using Algorithms to Build Models
- Market Segmentation
- Transactional Analysis
- Anomaly Detection
- Estimation and Prediction