IBM Security Guardium (V11) Foundations (8G101G)
Quién debería asistir
Database administrators, security administrators, security analysts, security technical architects, and professional services using IBM Guardium.
Before taking this course, make sure that you have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of SQL queries for IBM DB2 and other databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL type databases
- Working knowledge of UNIX commands
- Ability to use a UNIX text editor such as vi
- Familiarity with data protection standards such as HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, and SOX
Contenido del curso
Are you getting ready to administer database security policies? Learn how to configure Guardium V11 to discover, classify, analyze, protect, and control access to sensitive data. You will learn to perform vulnerability assessment, and how to monitor data and file activity. This course also teaches you how to create reports, audits, alerts, metrics, and compliance oversight processes.
Por el momento no hay fechas programadas para este curso