Quién debería asistir
This course is designed for Professional Services workers who are NetApp employees, NetApp partners, or NetApp customers.
Este curso es parte de las siguientes Certificaciones:
- Basic Windows administrative experience
- Technical Overview of NetApp E-Series Storage Systems
Objetivos del curso
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and use administrative and support tools for E-Series storage systems
- Install SANtricity Storage Manager software on host platform
- Recommend and create logical configurations on E-Series storage system
- Manage volume group and dynamic disk pools using SANtricity System Manager
- Perform routine E-Series administrative tasks using SANtricity System Manager
- Configure and administer E-Series features such SANtricity Snapshot image, volume copy and mirroring technologies
- Collect E-Series storage system information such as the event log, profile and support bundle
Contenido del curso
In this course, you learn how to recommend configurations based on a pre-deployment assessment for a new NetApp E-Series or EF-Series storage system. In the deployment phase, you use both the NetApp SANtricity® storage management (v11.30) and system management software to create the configuration, perform administrative tasks and employ data protection features. During post-deployment, you use SANtricity system management software to collect storage system information for trend analysis, troubleshooting, performance monitoring and tuning.